These authors contributed equally to this work.
Parenchymal expression of CD40 exacerbates adenovirus-induced hepatitis in mice†
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1455–1467, May 2011
How to Cite
Yan, J., Jie, Z., Hou, L., Wanderley, J. L., Soong, L., Gupta, S., Qiu, S., Chan, T. and Sun, J. (2011), Parenchymal expression of CD40 exacerbates adenovirus-induced hepatitis in mice. Hepatology, 53: 1455–1467. doi: 10.1002/hep.24270
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2011 02:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
- This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant AI69142). Joao L. Wanderley was supported in part by the National Research Council of Brazil (scholarship 201219/2008-5)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.