Financial support for the study was provided by Pfizer, Inc. Clinical trial registration numbers (clinicaltrials.gov): NCT00445315 and NCT00671671.
Antiviral activity of the hepatitis C virus polymerase inhibitor filibuvir in genotype 1–infected patients†
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 50–59, July 2011
How to Cite
Wagner, F., Thompson, R., Kantaridis, C., Simpson, P., Troke, P. J. F., Jagannatha, S., Neelakantan, S., Purohit, V. S. and Hammond, J. L. (2011), Antiviral activity of the hepatitis C virus polymerase inhibitor filibuvir in genotype 1–infected patients. Hepatology, 54: 50–59. doi: 10.1002/hep.24342
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2011 08:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- 1World Health Organization. Viral cancers: Hepatitis C. Accessed April 8, 2011. Available from: http://www.who.int/vaccine_research/diseases/viral_cancers/en/print.html.
- 12HCV SPRINT-1 final results: SVR 24 from a phase 2 study of boceprevir plus peginterferon alfa-2B/ribavirin in treatment-naive subjects with genotype-1 chronic hepatitis c [Abstract]. J Hepatol 2009; 50 ( Suppl): S4., , , , , , et al.
- 15Safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of the HCV polymerase inhibitor PF-00868554 following multiple dose administration in healthy volunteers [Abstract]. HEPATOLOGY 2008; 48( 4 Suppl.): 301A. Poster 1898., , , .
- 17World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki: Ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects. Accessed April 8, 2011. Available from: http://www.wma.net/en/30publications/10policies/b3/index.html.
- 18Regression Modeling Strategies: With Applications to Linear Models Logistic Regression, and Survival Analysis. New York: Springer; 2001..
- 21Antiviral activity of filibuvir in combination with pegylated interferon alfa-2a and ribavarin for 28 days in treatment naive patients chronically infected with HCV genotype 1 [Abstract]. J Hepatol 2009; 50( Suppl): S382. Abstract 1052., , , , , , et al.
- 24Genotypic characterisation of HCV NS5B following 8-day monotherapy with polymerase inhibitor PF-00868554 in HCV-infected subjects [Abstract]. J Hepatol 2009; 50( Suppl): S351. Abstract 968., , , , , , et al.