These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 109–121, July 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Tan, T., Tian, Y., Zheng, B., James Ou, J.-H., Huang, E. J. and Yen, T.S. B. (2011), Krüppel-like factor 15 activates hepatitis B virus gene expression and replication. Hepatology, 54: 109–121. doi: 10.1002/hep.24362
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by National Institutes of Health grants R01CA55578 (to T.S.B.Y.), R21RR024229 (to T.S.B.Y.), and P01CA123328 (to T.S.B.Y. and J.H.J.O.), a VA Merit Review Award (to T.S.B.Y.), and an American Cancer Society postdoctoral fellowship (to T.T.).
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Active Replication of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus and Aberrant Induction of Inflammatory Cytokines and Chemokines in Human Macrophages: Implications for Pathogenesis, Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2014, 209, 9, 1331, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Productive replication of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus in monocyte-derived dendritic cells modulates innate immune response, Virology, 2014, 454-455, 197, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,