Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1313–1321, October 2011
How to Cite
Berg, C. L., Merion, R. M., Shearon, T. H., Olthoff, K. M., Brown, R. S., Baker, T. B., Everson, G. T., Hong, J. C., Terrault, N., Hayashi, P. H., Fisher, R. A. and Everhart, J. E. (2011), Liver transplant recipient survival benefit with living donation in the model for endstage liver disease allocation era. Hepatology, 54: 1313–1321. doi: 10.1002/hep.24494
Presented in part at the 60th annual meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, Boston, Massachusetts, November, 2009.
Supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (NIDDK grant numbers U01-DK62536, U01-DK62444, U01-DK62467, U01-DK62483, U01-DK62484, U01-DK62494, U01-DK62496, U01-DK62498, U01-DK62505, U01-DK62531), the American Society of Transplant Surgeons, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration.
This is publication number xx of the Adult-to-Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation Cohort Study.
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
See Editorial on Page 1125
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2011 02:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
- 102009 Annual Report of the U.S. Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network and the Scientific Registry for Transplant Recipients: Transplant Data 1999-2008: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Healthcare Systems Bureau, Division of Transplantation, Rockville, MD; 2010.