Spontaneous repopulation of β-catenin null livers with β-catenin-positive hepatocytes after chronic murine liver injury†
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1333–1343, October 2011
How to Cite
Thompson, M. D., Wickline, E. D., Bowen, W. B., Lu, A., Singh, S., Misse, A. and Monga, S. P.S. (2011), Spontaneous repopulation of β-catenin null livers with β-catenin-positive hepatocytes after chronic murine liver injury. Hepatology, 54: 1333–1343. doi: 10.1002/hep.24506
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUN 2011 07:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1R01DK62277, 1R01CA124414
- Rango's Fund
- Enhancement of Pathology Research
- NIH. Grant Number: 1F30DK083235
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.