These authors contributed equally.
Gankyrin-mediated dedifferentiation facilitates the tumorigenicity of rat hepatocytes and hepatoma cells†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1259–1272, October 2011
How to Cite
Sun, W., Ding, J., Wu, K., Ning, B.-F., Wen, W., Sun, H.-Y., Han, T., Huang, L., Dong, L.-W., Yang, W., Deng, X., Li, Z., Wu, M.-C., Feng, G.-S., Xie, W.-F. and Wang, H.-Y. (2011), Gankyrin-mediated dedifferentiation facilitates the tumorigenicity of rat hepatocytes and hepatoma cells. Hepatology, 54: 1259–1272. doi: 10.1002/hep.24530
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 02:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- This work was supported, in part, by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30921006, 31071236, and 30800576), the State Key Project of Liver Cancer(2011–) and the Shanghai 10JC1418500 and Pujiang Program
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.