These authors contributed equally to this study.
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1273–1281, October 2011
How to Cite
Tanaka, S., Mogushi, K., Yasen, M., Ban, D., Noguchi, N., Irie, T., Kudo, A., Nakamura, N., Tanaka, H., Yamamoto, M., Kokudo, N., Takayama, T., Kawasaki, S., Sakamoto, M. and Arii, S. (2011), Oxidative stress pathways in noncancerous human liver tissue to predict hepatocellular carcinoma recurrence: A prospective, multicenter study. Hepatology, 54: 1273–1281. doi: 10.1002/hep.24536
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by a Health and Labour Sciences Research Grant (H20-Kanen-Ippan-001) from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan and by Grant-in Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2011 12:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Identifying hepatocellular carcinoma-related genes and pathways by system biology analysis, Irish Journal of Medical Science, 2014,, , , ,
- 2Mitochondrial metabolism in the noncancerous liver determine the occurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma: a prospective study, Journal of Gastroenterology, 2014, 49, 3, 502, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Reduced Organic Anion Transporter Expression Is a Risk Factor for Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Chronic Hepatitis C Patients: A Propensity Score Matching Study, Oncology, 2014, 86, 1, 53, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Hepatocellular carcinoma patients with increased oxidative stress levels are prone to recurrence after curative treatment: a prospective case series study using the d-ROM test, Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology, 2013, 139, 5, 845, , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Molecular Targeted Therapies in Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Seminars in Oncology, 2012, 39, 4, 486, ,