Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1591–1599, November 2011
How to Cite
Liaw, Y.-F., Jia, J.-D., Chan, H.L.Y., Han, K.H., Tanwandee, T., Chuang, W.L., Tan, D.M., Chen, X.Y., Gane, E., Piratvisuth, T., Chen, L., Xie, Q., Sung, J.J.Y., Wat, C., Bernaards, C., Cui, Y. and Marcellin, P. (2011), Shorter durations and lower doses of peginterferon alfa-2a are associated with inferior hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion rates in hepatitis B virus genotypes B or C. Hepatology, 54: 1591–1599. doi: 10.1002/hep.24555
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
The study was financed and run by F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Basel, Switzerland
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2011 12:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- 6On-treatment decline in serum HBsAg levels predicts sustained immune control and HBsAg clearance 6 months post-treatment in HBeAg-positive hepatitis B virus-infected patients treated with peginterferon alfa-2a [40 kD] (PEGASYS). Hepatol Int 2010; 4: 152., , , , , .
- 7EMEA. ICH Topic E9. Statistical principles for clinical trials. www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/scientific_guideline/2009/09/WC500002928.pdf (accessed 25 June 2011).
- 9Treatment with peginterferon alpha-2b for HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B: HBsAg loss is associated with HBV genotype. Am J Gastroenterol 2006; 101: 297-303., , , , , .Direct Link: