Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1924–1935, December 2011
How to Cite
Fridell, R. A., Wang, C., Sun, J.-H., O'Boyle, D. R., Nower, P., Valera, L., Qiu, D., Roberts, S., Huang, X., Kienzle, B., Bifano, M., Nettles, R. E. and Gao, M. (2011), Genotypic and phenotypic analysis of variants resistant to hepatitis C virus nonstructural protein 5A replication complex inhibitor BMS-790052 in Humans: In Vitro and In Vivo Correlations. Hepatology, 54: 1924–1935. doi: 10.1002/hep.24594
Potential conflict of interest: Drs. Nettles, Bifano, Nower, Boyle, Fridell, Wang, and Roberts own stocks in Bristol–Myers Squibb.
This study was supported by Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 02:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- 6Multiple-ascending dose study to evaluate BMS-790052, a novel NS5A inhibitor, in patients infected with hepatitis C virus genotype 1. Submitted to HEPATOLOGY., , , , , , et al.
- 9Resistance to direct antiviral agents in patients with hepatitis C virus infection. Gastroenterology 2009; 138: 446-462., .
- 13Analysis of HCV NS5B genetic variants following monotherapy with HCV-796, a non-nucleoside polymerase inhibitor, in treatment naïve HCV-infected patients [Abstract 1127]. HEPATOLOGY 2006; 44( Suppl.): 607A-608A., , , , , , et al.