Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 68–76, January 2012
How to Cite
Tseng, T.-C., Liu, C.-J., Yang, H.-C., Su, T.-H., Wang, C.-C., Chen, C.-L., Fang-Tzu Kuo, S., Liu, C.-H., Chen, P.-J., Chen, D.-S. and Kao, J.-H. (2012), Determinants of spontaneous surface antigen loss in hepatitis B e antigen–negative patients with a low viral load. Hepatology, 55: 68–76. doi: 10.1002/hep.24615
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by grants from the Buddhist Tzu-Chi General Hospital Taipei Branch (TCRD-TPE-100-C1-3), the National Taiwan University Hospital (NTUH100-S1534), the Department of Heath (DOH99-DC-1001 and DOH100-DC-1019), and the National Science Council, Executive Yuan, Taiwan (NSC99-3112-B002-023 and NSC100-3112-B002-015).
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2011 02:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2011
- Buddhist Tzu-Chi General Hospital Taipei Branch. Grant Number: (TCRD-TPE-100-C1-3)
- National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Number: (NTUH100-S1534)
- Department of Heath. Grant Numbers: (DOH99-DC-1001, DOH100-DC-1019)
- National Science Council, Executive Yuan, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: (NSC99-3112-B002-023, NSC100-3112-B002-015)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_24615_sm_SuppTabs.doc||51K||Supporting Table 1. Time-to-HBsAg loss in patients with different ranges of HBsAg levels. Supporting Table 2. Incidence rates and hazard ratios of HBsAg loss in patients with detectable and undetectable HBV DNA levels. Supporting Table 3. Prediction of HBsAg loss by HBsAg level <10 IU/mL in patients with varied follow-up duration.|