The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Hepatitis B virus X (HBx) induces tumorigenicity of hepatic progenitor cells in 3,5-diethoxycarbonyl-1,4-dihydrocollidine-treated HBx transgenic mice†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 108–120, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, C., Yang, W., Yan, H.-X., Luo, T., Zhang, J., Tang, L., Wu, F.-Q., Zhang, H.-L., Yu, L.-X., Zheng, L.-Y., Li, Y.-Q., Dong, W., He, Y.-Q., Liu, Q., Zou, S.-S., Lin, Y., Hu, L., Li, Z., Wu, M.-C. and Wang, H.-Y. (2012), Hepatitis B virus X (HBx) induces tumorigenicity of hepatic progenitor cells in 3,5-diethoxycarbonyl-1,4-dihydrocollidine-treated HBx transgenic mice. Hepatology, 55: 108–120. doi: 10.1002/hep.24675
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 09:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
- Chinese National Key Project. Grant Number: 2012ZX1002-009, 011, 013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30921006, 30900770, 91029732, 2007CB947100
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 11ZR1449300
- Key Basic Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 10JC1418500
- State Key Lab of Shanghai Jiaotong University. Grant Number: 91-10-02
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.