These authors contributed equally to the work.
Hepatocyte polarization is essential for the productive entry of the hepatitis B virus†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 373–383, February 2012
How to Cite
Schulze, A., Mills, K., Weiss, T. S. and Urban, S. (2012), Hepatocyte polarization is essential for the productive entry of the hepatitis B virus. Hepatology, 55: 373–383. doi: 10.1002/hep.24707
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 01:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: UR 72/4-3, UR 72/5-1 FOR-1202
- Mechanisms of persistence of hepatotropic viruses
- World Health Organization International Agency for Research on Cancer fellowship
- European Commission Marie Curie Incoming International Fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_24707_sm_SuppFig1.tif||5014K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_24707_sm_SuppFig2.tif||11287K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.