Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 676–684, March 2012
How to Cite
Dao, D. Y., Hynan, L. S., Yuan, H.-J., Sanders, C., Balko, J., Attar, N., Lok, A. S.F., Word, R. A., Lee, W. M. and the Acute Liver Failure Study Group (2012), Two distinct subtypes of hepatitis B virus–related acute liver failure are separable by quantitative serum immunoglobulin M anti-hepatitis B core antibody and hepatitis B virus DNA levels. Hepatology, 55: 676–684. doi: 10.1002/hep.24732
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Lee consults for and received grants from Novartis. He consults for Eli Lilly. He also received grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Siemens, Merck, Gilead, and Boehringer-Ingelheim.
This study was funded by a National Institutes of Health grant (DK U-01 58369) for the Acute Liver Failure Study Group provided by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Additional funding was provided by the Tips Fund of the Northwestern Medical Foundation, the Jeanne Roberts and Rollin and Mary Ella King Funds of the Southwestern Medical Foundation, and T-32 DK007745-12 (to D.D.).
Members of the Acute Liver Failure Study Group are listed in the Appendix.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2011 11:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Management of hepatitis B virus-related acute liver failure, Clinical Journal of Gastroenterology, 2014, 7, 1, 19, , , ,
- 3Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Hepatitis B: The Dilemma of Differentiation from Acute Viral Hepatitis B, Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology, 2013, 3, 4, 301,
- You have free access to this content4
- You have free access to this content5
- 6Critical Care in Acute Liver Failure, 2013,, ,