Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Perelson owns stock in Vertex and is a consulting for Gilead and Achillion. Dr. Shudo is an employee of Roche.
Hepatitis C viral kinetics with the nucleoside polymerase inhibitor mericitabine (RG7128)†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 1030–1037, April 2012
How to Cite
Guedj, J., Dahari, H., Shudo, E., Smith, P. and Perelson, A. S. (2012), Hepatitis C viral kinetics with the nucleoside polymerase inhibitor mericitabine (RG7128). Hepatology, 55: 1030–1037. doi: 10.1002/hep.24788
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2011 09:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RR006555, P20-RR018754, AI065256, AI028433
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF PHY05-51164
- University of Illinois Walter Payton Liver Center Guild and performed under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC52-06NA25396
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_24788_sm_SuppTab1.doc||145K||Supporting Information Table 1. Individual Parameters|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.