Clinical relevance of detectable but not quantifiable hepatitis C virus RNA during boceprevir or telaprevir treatment†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 1048–1057, April 2012
How to Cite
Harrington, P. R., Zeng, W. and Naeger, L. K. (2012), Clinical relevance of detectable but not quantifiable hepatitis C virus RNA during boceprevir or telaprevir treatment. Hepatology, 55: 1048–1057. doi: 10.1002/hep.24791
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2011 07:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- 2U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Chronic hepatitis C virus infection: developing direct-acting antiviral agents for treatment. Draft Guidance for Industry; September 2010.
- 10U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Antiviral Drug Advisory Committee Meeting and Briefing Materials for Boceprevir, April 27, 2011.
- 11U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Antiviral Drug Advisory Committee Meeting and Briefing Materials for Telaprevir, April 28, 2011.
- 12Victrelis (boceprevir) Capsules. US Prescribing Information. Whitehouse Station, NJ: Merck; May 2011.
- 13Incivek (telaprevir) Film Coated Tablets. US Prescribing Information. Cambridge, MA: Vertex Pharmaceuticals; May 2011.
- 14Efficacy of boceprevir, an NS3 protease inhibitor, in combination with peginterferon alfa-2b and ribavirin in treatment-naive patients with genotype 1 hepatitis C infection (SPRINT-1): an open-label, randomised, multicentre phase 2 trial. Lancet 2010; 376: 705–716., , , , , , et al.
- 17COBAS TaqMan HCV Test, v2.0, For Use With The High Pure System (Doc Rev. 1.0). U.S. Package Insert. Branchburg, NJ: Roche Molecular Systems; September 2010.