These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genetic variants in human leukocyte antigen/DP-DQ influence both hepatitis B virus clearance and hepatocellular carcinoma development†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1426–1431, May 2012
How to Cite
Hu, L., Zhai, X., Liu, J., Chu, M., Pan, S., Jiang, J., Zhang, Y., Wang, H., Chen, J., Shen, H. and Hu, Z. (2012), Genetic variants in human leukocyte antigen/DP-DQ influence both hepatitis B virus clearance and hepatocellular carcinoma development. Hepatology, 55: 1426–1431. doi: 10.1002/hep.24799
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2011 05:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation. Grant Number: 201081
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30800946 and 81072344
- Natural Science Foundation Jiangsu Ministry of Health. Grant Number: H200957
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0178
- National Major S&T Projects. Grant Number: 2011ZX10004-902
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.