Thrombospondin-1 is a novel negative regulator of liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy through transforming growth factor-beta1 activation in mice†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1562–1573, May 2012
How to Cite
Hayashi, H., Sakai, K., Baba, H. and Sakai, T. (2012), Thrombospondin-1 is a novel negative regulator of liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy through transforming growth factor-beta1 activation in mice. Hepatology, 55: 1562–1573. doi: 10.1002/hep.24800
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2011 05:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 DK074538
- Byotai Taisha Research Foundation and Uehara Memorial Foundation, Japan (to H.H.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.