These authors contributed equally to this work.
Phospholipid transfer activity of microsomal triglyceride transfer protein produces apolipoprotein B and reduces hepatosteatosis while maintaining low plasma lipids in mice†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1356–1368, May 2012
How to Cite
Khatun, I., Zeissig, S., Iqbal, J., Wang, M., Curiel, D., Shelness, G. S., Blumberg, R. S. and Hussain, M.Mahmood. (2012), Phospholipid transfer activity of microsomal triglyceride transfer protein produces apolipoprotein B and reduces hepatosteatosis while maintaining low plasma lipids in mice. Hepatology, 55: 1356–1368. doi: 10.1002/hep.25504
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2011 06:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: DK-46900 and HL95924
- M.M.H.) and AHA Predoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 3230023 (to I.K.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.