Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Prevalence and risk factors of infections by multiresistant bacteria in cirrhosis: A prospective study†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1551–1561, May 2012
How to Cite
Fernández, J., Acevedo, J., Castro, M., Garcia, O., Rodríguez de Lope, C., Roca, D., Pavesi, M., Sola, E., Moreira, L., Silva, A., Seva-Pereira, T., Corradi, F., Mensa, J., Ginès, P. and Arroyo, V. (2012), Prevalence and risk factors of infections by multiresistant bacteria in cirrhosis: A prospective study. Hepatology, 55: 1551–1561. doi: 10.1002/hep.25532
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2011 04:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- FIS. Grant Number: PI10/01373
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: CM08/00129
- Hospital Clinic. C.R.deL.. Grant Number: FI09/00510
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, the Hospital Clinic
- Hospital Clinic
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25532_sm_SuppTab1.doc||104K||Supporting Information Table 1. Bacteria isolated in the first Series of infections studied between 2005 and 2007.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.