Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Phytosterol and cholesterol precursor levels indicate increased cholesterol excretion and biosynthesis in gallstone disease†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1507–1517, May 2012
How to Cite
Krawczyk, M., Lütjohann, D., Schirin-Sokhan, R., Villarroel, L., Nervi, F., Pimentel, F., Lammert, F. and Miquel, J. F. (2012), Phytosterol and cholesterol precursor levels indicate increased cholesterol excretion and biosynthesis in gallstone disease. Hepatology, 55: 1507–1517. doi: 10.1002/hep.25563
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2011 01:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- DFG/Conicyt project. Grant Number: 444 CHL-1113/15/0-1 to F.L., M.K. and J.F.M.
- Fondecyt. Grant Number: 1080325 to J.F.M.
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (to J.F.M.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.