Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1852–1862, June 2012
How to Cite
Fang, Y., Xue, J.-L., Shen, Q., Chen, J. and Tian, L. (2012), MicroRNA-7 inhibits tumor growth and metastasis by targeting the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt pathway in hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 55: 1852–1862. doi: 10.1002/hep.25576
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (grant no. 2010CB529902) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no. 81172030). The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript for this article.
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 04:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 973 Program, 2010CB529902
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81172030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!