Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Systemic immunoregulatory and proteogenomic effects of tacrolimus to sirolimus conversion in liver transplant recipients†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 239–248, January 2013
How to Cite
Levitsky, J., Mathew, J. M., Abecassis, M., Tambur, A., Leventhal, J., Chandrasekaran, D., Herrera, N., Al-Saden, P., Gallon, L., Abdul-Nabi, A., Yang, G.-Y., Kurian, S. M., Salomon, D. R. and Miller, J. (2013), Systemic immunoregulatory and proteogenomic effects of tacrolimus to sirolimus conversion in liver transplant recipients. Hepatology, 57: 239–248. doi: 10.1002/hep.25579
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Disease Career Development Award in Liver
- Transplantation in Memory of the University of Michigan Transplant Team
- Wyeth/Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: U19 A1063603, U01 AI084146
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25579_sm_SuppTables.doc||189K||Supporting Information Tables|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.