These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cyclin G1–mediated epithelial-mesenchymal transition via phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt signaling facilitates liver cancer progression†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1787–1798, June 2012
How to Cite
Wen, W., Ding, J., Sun, W., Fu, J., Chen, Y., Wu, K., Ning, B., Han, T., Huang, L., Chen, C., Xie, D., Li, Z., Feng, G., Wu, M., Xie, W. and Wang, H. (2012), Cyclin G1–mediated epithelial-mesenchymal transition via phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt signaling facilitates liver cancer progression. Hepatology, 55: 1787–1798. doi: 10.1002/hep.25596
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2012 06:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31071236, 81000931, 30921006
- Chinese National Key Project. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002009
- Shanghai Pujiang Program, and Key Program of Basic Research of Shanghai, China. Grant Number: 10JC1418500
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25596_sm_SuppFig1.tif||2081K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_25596_sm_SuppFig2.tif||2526K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_25596_sm_SuppFig3.tif||324K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.