These authors contributed equally to the work.
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 9–16, July 2012
How to Cite
Hoppe-Seyler, K., Sauer, P., Lohrey, C. and Hoppe-Seyler, F. (2012), The inhibitors of nucleotide biosynthesis leflunomide, FK778, and mycophenolic acid activate hepatitis B virus replication in vitro. Hepatology, 56: 9–16. doi: 10.1002/hep.25602
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by a grant from Novartis Pharma (to P.S.).
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2012 06:12AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Endogenous BTG2 expression stimulates migration of bladder cancer cells and correlates with poor clinical prognosis for bladder cancer patients, British Journal of Cancer, 2013, 108, 4, 973, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2On Dihydroorotate Dehydrogenases and Their Inhibitors and Uses, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2013, 56, 8, 3148, , , ,