Efficient suppression of murine intracellular adhesion molecule-1 using ultrasound-responsive and mannose-modified lipoplexes inhibits acute hepatic inflammation†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 259–269, July 2012
How to Cite
Un, K., Kawakami, S., Yoshida, M., Higuchi, Y., Suzuki, R., Maruyama, K., Yamashita, F. and Hashida, M. (2012), Efficient suppression of murine intracellular adhesion molecule-1 using ultrasound-responsive and mannose-modified lipoplexes inhibits acute hepatic inflammation. Hepatology, 56: 259–269. doi: 10.1002/hep.25607
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2012 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
- Programs for Promotion of Fundamental Studies in Health Sciences of the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation
- Health and Labour Sciences Research Grants for Research on Noninvasive and Minimally Invasive Medical Devices from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.