These authors contributed equally to this work.
MxA inhibits hepatitis B virus replication by interaction with hepatitis B core antigen†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 803–811, September 2012
How to Cite
Li, N., Zhang, L., Chen, L., Feng, W., Xu, Y., Chen, F., Liu, X., Chen, Z. and Liu, W. (2012), MxA inhibits hepatitis B virus replication by interaction with hepatitis B core antigen. Hepatology, 56: 803–811. doi: 10.1002/hep.25608
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB910100
- Chinese 973 project. Grant Number: 2010CB912103
- 12-5 State S&T Projects of China. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002007
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25608_sm_SuppFig1.tif||5439K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_25608_sm_SuppFig2.tif||1950K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.