Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Disruption of phospholipid and bile acid homeostasis in mice with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 118–129, July 2012
How to Cite
Tanaka, N., Matsubara, T., Krausz, K. W., Patterson, A. D. and Gonzalez, F. J. (2012), Disruption of phospholipid and bile acid homeostasis in mice with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Hepatology, 56: 118–129. doi: 10.1002/hep.25630
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 07:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- National Cancer Institute Intramural Research. Grant Number: U54 ES16015
- Fellowship from the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.