These authors contributed equally to this study.
Hepatic androgen receptor suppresses hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis through modulation of cell migration and anoikis†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 176–185, July 2012
How to Cite
Ma, W.-L., Hsu, C.-L., Yeh, C.-C., Wu, M.-H., Huang, C.-K., Jeng, L.-B., Hung, Y.-C., Lin, T.-Y., Yeh, S. and Chang, C. (2012), Hepatic androgen receptor suppresses hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis through modulation of cell migration and anoikis. Hepatology, 56: 176–185. doi: 10.1002/hep.25644
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 12:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- George Whipple Professorship Endowment, NIH. Grant Number: CA122295
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC100-2314-B039001-MY2
- Taiwan Department of Health Clinical Trial and Research Center of Excellence to China Medical University
- DOH100-TD-B-111-004. Grant Numbers: CMU/H, CMU99-N2-06, CMR-100-159
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25644_sm_SuppFig1.tif||9247K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_25644_sm_SuppFig2.tif||1075K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_25644_sm_SuppFig3.tif||13941K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|HEP_25644_sm_SuppTab1.tif||74K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.