Hepatitis delta virus infects the cells of hepadnavirus-induced hepatocellular carcinoma in woodchucks†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 76–85, July 2012
How to Cite
Freitas, N., Salisse, J., Cunha, C., Toshkov, I., Menne, S. and Gudima, S. O. (2012), Hepatitis delta virus infects the cells of hepadnavirus-induced hepatocellular carcinoma in woodchucks. Hepatology, 56: 76–85. doi: 10.1002/hep.25663
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2012 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NCI R01CA166213, NCRR P20RR016443
- University of Kansas Endowment Association
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.