Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Pregnane-x-receptor controls hepatic glucuronidation during pregnancy and neonatal development in humanized UGT1 mice†
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 658–667, August 2012
How to Cite
Chen, S., Yueh, M.-F., Evans, R. M. and Tukey, R. H. (2012), Pregnane-x-receptor controls hepatic glucuronidation during pregnancy and neonatal development in humanized UGT1 mice. Hepatology, 56: 658–667. doi: 10.1002/hep.25671
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 12:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Number: GM086713
- Superfund Research Program. Grant Number: P42ES010337
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.