Model to estimate survival in ambulatory patients with hepatocellular carcinoma†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 614–621, August 2012
How to Cite
Yang, J. D., Kim, W. R., Park, K. W., Chaiteerakij, R., Kim, B., Sanderson, S. O., Larson, J. J., Pedersen, R. A., Therneau, T. M., Gores, G. J., Roberts, L. R. and Park, J.-W. (2012), Model to estimate survival in ambulatory patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 56: 614–621. doi: 10.1002/hep.25680
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 12:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: (DK-34238)
- 5[No authors listed.] A new prognostic system for hepatocellular carcinoma: a retrospective study of 435 patients: the Cancer of the Liver Italian Program (CLIP) investigators. HEPATOLOGY 1998; 28: 751-755.
- 6[No authors listed.] Prospective validation of the CLIP score: a new prognostic system for patients with cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma. The Cancer of the Liver Italian Program (CLIP) investigators. HEPATOLOGY 2000; 31: 840-845.
- 10Construction of the Chinese University Prognostic Index for hepatocellular carcinoma and comparison with the TNM staging system, the Okuda staging system, and the Cancer of the Liver Italian Program staging system: a study based on 926 patients. Cancer 2002; 94: 1760-1769., , , , , , et al.
- 17[Practice guideline for diagnosis and treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma.] Korean J Hepatol 2004; 10: 88-98..