Hepatitis A virus vaccination in persons with hepatitis C virus infection: Consequences of quality measure implementation†
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 501–506, August 2012
How to Cite
Rowe, I. A., Parker, R., Armstrong, M. J., Houlihan, D. D. and Mutimer, D. J. (2012), Hepatitis A virus vaccination in persons with hepatitis C virus infection: Consequences of quality measure implementation. Hepatology, 56: 501–506. doi: 10.1002/hep.25683
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 12:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- Medical Research Council Clinical Research Training Fellowships
- Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.