Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 523–531, August 2012
How to Cite
Jonas, M. M., Balistreri, W., Gonzalez-Peralta, R. P., Haber, B., Lobritto, S., Mohan, P., Molleston, J. P., Murray, K. F., Narkewicz, M. R., Rosenthal, P., Schwarz, K. B., Barton, B. A., Shepherd, J. A., Mitchell, P. D. and Duggan, C. (2012), Pegylated interferon for chronic hepatitis C in children affects growth and body composition: Results from the pediatric study of hepatitis C (PEDS-C) trial. Hepatology, 56: 523–531. doi: 10.1002/hep.25690
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Thhis work was supported by a cooperative agreement between the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (contract no.: 1UO1DK067767-01.CRC) and, in part, by National Institutes of Health/National Center for Research Resources Colorado CTSI grant no. UL1 RR025780 and the following study sites: M01-RR-00069, Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO; M01-RR-02172, Children's Hospital Boston, Boston, MA; M01-RR-01271, University of California, San Francisco, CA; 5-M01-RR-020359-01, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC; M01-RR-00645, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY; M01-RR-00082, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL; M01-RR-00037, University of Washington, Seattle, WA; 5-M01-RR-000240, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA; U01-DK-067767-02, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Baltimore, MD; M01-RR-08084, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH; and M01-RR-00750, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN. C.D. was supported, in part, by K24 HD058795. The contents of this report are the authors' sole responsibility and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health. Additional support was provided by Hoffmann-La Roche for study medications, the data coordinating center, and central laboratory costs.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 03:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!