fax: +34 948-194717
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 687–697, August 2012
How to Cite
Banales, J. M., Sáez, E., Úriz, M., Sarvide, S., Urribarri, A. D., Splinter, P., Tietz Bogert, P. S., Bujanda, L., Prieto, J., Medina, J. F. and LaRusso, N. F. (2012), Up-regulation of microRNA 506 leads to decreased Cl−/HCO3− anion exchanger 2 expression in biliary epithelium of patients with primary biliary cirrhosis. Hepatology, 56: 687–697. doi: 10.1002/hep.25691
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
These authors contributed equally to this work and share senior authorship.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 03:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- Spanish UTE for Center for Applied Medical Research Project
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: SAF 2009-11538
- Carlos III Institute of Health (Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red en el Área temática de Enfermedades Hepáticas y Digestivas)
- Foundation “Barrie de la Maza”
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK 24031
- Mayo Foundation
- European Association for the Study of the Liver
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.