Potential conflicts of interest: Dr. Myers has received lecture fees from KNS Canada (distributors of the FibroScan in Canada), research support from Echosens, and consultancy fees from GE Healthcare.
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 55, Issue 6, page 2044, June 2012
How to Cite
Myers, R. P. (2012), Reply. Hepatology, 55: 2044. doi: 10.1002/hep.25708
Supported by grants from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (now Alberta Innovates – Health Solutions) (to R.P.M.).
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2012 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research and Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
- Alberta Innovates – Health Solutions