fax: (86)-571-8723 6456
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Immediate intraportal transplantation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells prevents death from fulminant hepatic failure in pigs†
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 1044–1052, September 2012
How to Cite
Li, J., Zhang, L., Xin, J., Jiang, L., Li, J., Zhang, T., Jin, L., Li, J., Zhou, P., Hao, S., Cao, H. and Li, L. (2012), Immediate intraportal transplantation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells prevents death from fulminant hepatic failure in pigs. Hepatology, 56: 1044–1052. doi: 10.1002/hep.25722
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970747
- Chinese High Tech Research and Development (863). Grant Number: 2011AA020104
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Y2090010
- Ministry of Health of PRC Science Foundation. Grant Number: WKJ2010-2-006
- Qianjiang Excellent Talent Project. Grant Number: 2010R10076
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25722_sm_SuppFig1.tif||10254K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_25722_sm_SuppFig2.tif||760K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_25722_sm_SuppTab1.doc||46K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.