These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hepatitis C virus infection enhances TNFα-induced cell death via suppression of NF-κB†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 831–840, September 2012
How to Cite
Park, J., Kang, W., Ryu, S.-W., Kim, W.-I., Chang, D.-Y., Lee, D. H., Park, D. Y., Choi, Y.-H., Choi, K., Shin, E.-C. and Choi, C. (2012), Hepatitis C virus infection enhances TNFα-induced cell death via suppression of NF-κB. Hepatology, 56: 831–840. doi: 10.1002/hep.25726
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
- Research Program for New Drug Target Discovery. Grant Numbers: 2010-0020471, 2010-0030075
- National Research Foundation of Korea, funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Future Systems Healthcare Project from the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25726_sm_SuppFig1.tif||3074K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_25726_sm_SuppFig2.tif||9944K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.