fax: +49-0241-80 82455
Cyclin E1 controls proliferation of hepatic stellate cells and is essential for liver fibrogenesis in mice†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 1140–1149, September 2012
How to Cite
Nevzorova, Y. A., Bangen, J.-M., Hu, W., Haas, U., Weiskirchen, R., Gassler, N., Huss, S., Tacke, F., Sicinski, P., Trautwein, C. and Liedtke, C. (2012), Cyclin E1 controls proliferation of hepatic stellate cells and is essential for liver fibrogenesis in mice. Hepatology, 56: 1140–1149. doi: 10.1002/hep.25736
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: SFB TRR57, project P04, R01 CA108950
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.