Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Mechanism of tissue-specific farnesoid X receptor in suppressing the expression of genes in bile-acid synthesis in mice†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 1034–1043, September 2012
How to Cite
Kong, B., Wang, L., Chiang, J. Y.L., Zhang, Y., Klaassen, C. D. and Guo, G. L. (2012), Mechanism of tissue-specific farnesoid X receptor in suppressing the expression of genes in bile-acid synthesis in mice. Hepatology, 56: 1034–1043. doi: 10.1002/hep.25740
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- National Institutes of Health funds. Grant Numbers: P20 RR021940-CDK, DK081343-GLG, R01DK44442-JYLC, R37DK58379-JYLC
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25740_sm_SuppFig1.tif||295K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_25740_sm_SuppTab1.doc||35K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.