Liver tumorigenicity promoted by microRNA-221 in a mouse transgenic model†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 1025–1033, September 2012
How to Cite
Callegari, E., Elamin, B. K., Giannone, F., Milazzo, M., Altavilla, G., Fornari, F., Giacomelli, L., D'Abundo, L., Ferracin, M., Bassi, C., Zagatti, B., Corrà, F., Miotto, E., Lupini, L., Bolondi, L., Gramantieri, L., Croce, C. M., Sabbioni, S. and Negrini, M. (2012), Liver tumorigenicity promoted by microRNA-221 in a mouse transgenic model. Hepatology, 56: 1025–1033. doi: 10.1002/hep.25747
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro and from the Italian Ministry of Research
- Fondazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25747_sm_SuppTableS1.doc||901K||Supporting Information Tables.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.