Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Hepatic vein arrival time as assessed by contrast-enhanced ultrasonography is useful for the assessment of portal hypertension in compensated cirrhosis†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 1053–1062, September 2012
How to Cite
Kim, M. Y., Suk, K. T., Baik, S. K., Kim, H. A., Kim, Y. J., Cha, S. H., Kwak, H. R., Cho, M. Y., Park, H. J., Jeon, H. K., Park, S. Y., Kim, B. R., Hong, J. H., Jo, K. W., Kim, J. W., Kim, H. S., Kwon, S. O., Chang, S. J., Baik, G. H. and Kim, D. J. (2012), Hepatic vein arrival time as assessed by contrast-enhanced ultrasonography is useful for the assessment of portal hypertension in compensated cirrhosis. Hepatology, 56: 1053–1062. doi: 10.1002/hep.25752
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A102065
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.