fax: +44 191 222 0723
Histone methyltransferase ASH1 orchestrates fibrogenic gene transcription during myofibroblast transdifferentiation†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 1129–1139, September 2012
How to Cite
Perugorria, M. J., Wilson, C. L., Zeybel, M., Walsh, M., Amin, S., Robinson, S., White, S. A., Burt, A. D., Oakley, F., Tsukamoto, H., Mann, D. A. and Mann, J. (2012), Histone methyltransferase ASH1 orchestrates fibrogenic gene transcription during myofibroblast transdifferentiation. Hepatology, 56: 1129–1139. doi: 10.1002/hep.25754
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U01AA018663, P50AA11199, R24AA12885
- Newcastle Biomedical Research Centre
- Wellcome Trust WT086755MA
- Medical Research Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25754_sm_SuppTab.doc||85K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.