Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 897–902, March 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Jadhav, P. R., Amur, S., Fleischer, R., Hammerstrom, T., Lewis, L., Naeger, L., O'Rear, J., Pacanowski, M., Robertson, S., Seo, S., Soon, G. and Birnkrant, D. (2013), Response-guided telaprevir therapy in prior relapsers? The role of bridging data from treatment-naïve and experienced subjects. Hepatology, 57: 897–902. doi: 10.1002/hep.25764
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
The contents of the manuscript represent the authors' personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect any position of the US Food and Drug Administration.
See Editorial on Page 875
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 3Treatment of chronic HCV genotype 1 infection with telaprevir: a Bayesian mixed treatment comparison of fixed-length and response-guided treatment regimens in treatment-naïve and –experienced patients, BMC Gastroenterology, 2013, 13, 1, 148, , ,
- 4Treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus infection in Japan: update on therapy and guidelines, Journal of Gastroenterology, 2013, 48, 1, 1, , , ,