Foxp3+ regulatory T cells protect the liver from immune damage and compromise virus control during acute experimental hepatitis B virus infection in mice†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 873–883, September 2012
How to Cite
Stross, L., Günther, J., Gasteiger, G., Asen, T., Graf, S., Aichler, M., Esposito, I., Busch, D. H., Knolle, P., Sparwasser, T. and Protzer, U. (2012), Foxp3+ regulatory T cells protect the liver from immune damage and compromise virus control during acute experimental hepatitis B virus infection in mice. Hepatology, 56: 873–883. doi: 10.1002/hep.25765
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2011
- Helmholtz Alliance for Immunotherapy. Grant Number: HA-202
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: SFB 670 and 704
- Leonhard Stross received a stipend from the Friedrich-Naumann foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.