These authors contributed equally to this work and are listed alphabetically by last name.
Neonatal activation of the nuclear receptor CAR results in epigenetic memory and permanent change of drug metabolism in mouse liver†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1499–1508, October 2012
How to Cite
Chen, W.-D., Fu, X., Dong, B., Wang, Y.-D., Shiah, S., Moore, D. D. and Huang, W. (2012), Neonatal activation of the nuclear receptor CAR results in epigenetic memory and permanent change of drug metabolism in mouse liver. Hepatology, 56: 1499–1508. doi: 10.1002/hep.25766
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2012 06:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- Wendong Huang was supported by the March of Dimes Basil O'Connor Award and National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 1R01CA139158-A2
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.