*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Tim-3/galectin-9 signaling pathway mediates T-cell dysfunction and predicts poor prognosis in patients with hepatitis B virus-associated hepatocellular carcinoma†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1342–1351, October 2012
How to Cite
Li, H., Wu, K., Tao, K., Chen, L., Zheng, Q., Lu, X., Liu, J., Shi, L., Liu, C., Wang, G. and Zou, W. (2012), Tim-3/galectin-9 signaling pathway mediates T-cell dysfunction and predicts poor prognosis in patients with hepatitis B virus-associated hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 56: 1342–1351. doi: 10.1002/hep.25777
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2012 12:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- Yangtze River Scholar Award Program and the National Science Fund of P. R. China. Grant Number: Young Scholars (81101825)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25777_sm_SuppTab1.doc||53K||Supporting Information Table 1. Specific primers for Real-Time PCR|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.