These authors contributed equally to this work. Bin Yu is a recipient of Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship Foundation from 2009 to 2011.
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1532–1545, October 2012
How to Cite
Yu, B., Ueta, H., Kitazawa, Y., Tanaka, T., Adachi, K., Kimura, H., Morita, M., Sawanobori, Y., Qian, H. X., Kodama, T. and Matsuno, K. (2012), Two immunogenic passenger dendritic cell subsets in the rat liver have distinct trafficking patterns and radiosensitivities. Hepatology, 56: 1532–1545. doi: 10.1002/hep.25795
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
The authors thank Satoshi Ueha and Yoshikazu Sado for their kind donation of polyclonal antibodies.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 04:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 23790235
- Challenging Exploratory Research Grant from The Japanese Ministry of Education, Science. Grant Number: Culture (no. 21659048),
- Dokkyo Medical University PhD Student Award (2011)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25795_sm_SuppTab1.doc||46K||Supplement Table 1. Antibodies used in this study (HEP-11-1837 R2)|
|HEP_25795_sm_SuppTab2.doc||39K||Supplement Table 2 (HEP-11-1837 R2)|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.