*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Protein arginine methyltransferase 1 regulates hepatic glucose production in a FoxO1-dependent manner†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1546–1556, October 2012
How to Cite
Choi, D., Oh, K.-J., Han, H.-S., Yoon, Y.-S., Jung, C.-Y., Kim, S.-T. and Koo, S.-H. (2012), Protein arginine methyltransferase 1 regulates hepatic glucose production in a FoxO1-dependent manner. Hepatology, 56: 1546–1556. doi: 10.1002/hep.25809
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 12:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2009-0090321 and 2010-0015098
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
- Korea Health technology R&D Project. Grant Number: A111345
- Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_25809_sm_SuppFig1and5.tif||18169K||Supporting Information Figure 1 and 5.|
|HEP_25809_sm_SuppFig6and11.tif||18164K||Supporting Information Figure 6 and 11.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.