fax: 852 28162765
Hematopoietic chimerism in liver transplantation patients and hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells in adult human liver†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1557–1566, October 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X. Q., Lo, C. M., Chen, L., Cheung, C. K.Y., Yang, Z. F., Chen, Y. X., Ng, M. N., Yu, W. C., Ming, X., Zhang, W., Ho, D. W.Y., Chan, S. C. and Fan, S. T. (2012), Hematopoietic chimerism in liver transplantation patients and hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells in adult human liver. Hepatology, 56: 1557–1566. doi: 10.1002/hep.25820
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
fax: 852 28162765
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2012 10:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- General Research Fund of the Hong Kong Research Grant Council. Grant Number: HKU 778809M; to X.Q.W.
- Seed Funding Program for Basic Research of Hong Kong University. Grant Number: 59162; to X.Q.W.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!