Joint first authors.
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1870–1882, November 2012
How to Cite
Woodhoo, A., Iruarrizaga-Lejarreta, M., Beraza, N., García-Rodríguez, J. L., Embade, N., Fernández-Ramos, D., Martínez-López, N., Gutiérrez-De Juan, V., Arteta, B., Caballeria, J., Lu, S. C., Mato, J. M., Varela-Rey, M. and Martínez-Chantar, M. L. (2012), Human antigen R contributes to hepatic stellate cell activation and liver fibrosis. Hepatology, 56: 1870–1882. doi: 10.1002/hep.25828
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant nos.: RO1AT-1576 and RO1AT-004896; to S.C.L., M.L.M-C., and J.M.M.), SAF 2011-29851 (to J.M.M.), ETORTEK-2011, Sanidad Gobierno Vasco 2008, Educación Gobierno Vasco 2011 (PI2011/29), and FIS (PI11/01588) (to M.L.M-C.), Sanidad Gobierno Vasco 2012 (to M.V.R.), FIS PS09/00094, Fundación Científica de la Asociación Española Contra el Cáncer (Cancer Infantil) (to A.W.), and the Program Ramón y Cajal, Ministry of Science and Innovation, Spain (to A.W. and N.B.). FIS PS09/02010 were awarded to N.B., and FIS PS09/01164 was awarded to J.C. Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Hepáticas y Digestivas (Ciberehd) is funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III.
Joint first authors.
Joint senior authors.
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2012 06:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!